One-Day Excursion to UNSECO Suzhou and UNESCO Tongli Water Village
Suzhou is known for its private gardens, which were listed by UNESCO Heritage sites. Tongli Water Village is also a UNESCO heritage site and it is also one of least touristy one around Suzhou and Shanghai. It is an Getaway excursion after you see so many modern and skyscrapers in Shanghai
Shanghai, Suzhou, Tongli water town
Garden of nets of Mater, Suzhou Museum and Tongli Water Village
Shanghai to Suzhou to Tongli and back to Shanghai - Lunch
You will be pickup by U China Travel local guide and driver with private vehicle in your hotel lobby around 8 AM. There will be about 1.5 hours driving to Suzhou.
You will first visit Garden of Master of Nets, Suzhou Museum designed by Pei Ieoh-Ming. Then you will drive 45 minutes to Tongli Water Village and have lunch at local traditional tea house. After visiting Tongli Water Village, you will be driven back to your hotel in Shanghai.
All entrance fees, private vehicule with professional drivers, lunch and privates guide
250 USD per person
500 USD for 2 person
- The price is for one people and based on two people traveling together.
- The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary
- All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
- All services of U China Travel English-speaking guide(s) and expert.
- Private chauffeur service start and end of your trip.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Accommodations are not included
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver