1-Day Mutianyu Great Wall with Forbidden City
Arrive in Beijing - Lunch
You will be met and picked up from your hotel. We will begin the day by visiting Tiananmen Square, the world’s largest public square, in the morning where you can take pictures with Chairman Mao’s portrait, savouring the most politically rich place in China. Then we will walk through the Tiananmen Gate, where Chairman Mao proclaimed the founding of China in 1949 into the Forbidden City. Although no longer forbidden to the throngs of Chinese and international tourists that explore its extensive grounds, the Forbidden City represents centuries of history that were once unknown to those outside the palace walls. Still the largest palace in the world, it was built in 1420, serving as home to 24 Emperors and countless national relics and treasures. It is considered the best museum in China.
Lunch will be at Ding Tai Feng, a well-known dumpling restaurant. After lunch you will be driven 1.5 hours to the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is a less crowded section of the wall. You can choose to hike or take the cable car. What we recommend is taking the cable car up the Great Wall and walking about 8-10 towers before taking the toboggan down. It is really FUN!
When the tour is over, you will be transfered back to your hotel!
Tour packages prices
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Comfort 200 USD per person
400 USD for 2 person
- The price is for one people and based on two people traveling together.
- The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver