5-Day Tour of Dali and Lijiang
If you only have a short time but would still like to get a taste of Yunnan province, Dali and Lijiang are good places to visit. They are well-known for their minority cultures, beautiful architecture and unique natural landscape, making these cities the most popular places to visit in Yunnan.
Off the beaten path
Historical and food
wildlife and nature
Arrive in Dali - No Meals
Flight TBA not included (flights are available from most major cities).
Dali is accessible from many of China’s major cities like Kunming, Shanghai and Beijing.
You will be picked up by a U China Travel local guide at the airport who will be holding a sign bearing your name(s). They will walk you to the parking lot, load your luggage into the van and escort you with the professional driver to your hotel for check-in. Along the way from the airport to hotel our guide will also give a run-down of the city’s main highlights.
Dali - Breakfast, Lunch
Dali to Lijiang via Shaxi - Breakfast, Lunch
Today you will visit the local minority village of Xizhou, exploring its unique architecture and market. Then you will drive 3 hours from Dali to Lijiang. On the way, you will visit Shaxi Ancient town and have lunch there before continuing to Lijiang Ancient Town. After arriving in Lijiang you’ll visit the Black Dragon Pool and explore the old town. Then you’ll be escorted to your hotel for check-in.
Lijiang - Breakfast, Lunch
Depart Lijiang - Breakfast
You will be transferred to the airport for your next destination.
You also can continue your trip in Shangri-La and the higher Tibetan regions from April to early November.
Tour packages prices
Hotel Indigo Lijiang Ancient Town
Banyan Tree Lijiang
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Twins or King Rooms with 2 Breakfasts taxes included.
Internal Flights / Train
All taxes, fuel charges inclued.
Comfort 1400 USD per person
2800 USD for 2 person
Deluxe 1500 USD per person
3000 USD for 2 person
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available..
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver