5-Day Lhasa and Shigatse
Off the beaten path
Wildlife and nature
History and Culture
Arrive in Lhasa - No Meals
Flight TBA not included (flights are available from most major cities).
You will be picked up by a U China Travel local guide at the airport who will be holding a sign bearing your name(s). They will walk you to the parking lot, load your luggage into the vehicle and escort you with the professional driver to your hotel for check-in. Along the way from the airport to hotel, our guide will also give a run-down of the city’s main highlights. If time permits, you will visit Barkhor Street.
We suggest you walk slowly or just rest in the hotel to acclimatise to the 3,600 m altitude. Drinking Tibet Yak butter tea and other local foods will also help adjust to the high altitude.
Lhasa - Breakfast, Lunch
Jokhang Temple, Potala Palace
Lhasa to Shigatse- Breakfast, Lunch
Pingyao Rischengchang Draft Bank, Pingyao, Shuanglin Temple
Train Z8801, 09:00-12:00, First Class Seats Included
After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred to the Lhasa Train Station for the high-speed train to Shigatse. During this 3-hour train ride you will see beautiful landforms and villages. After your arrival, you will be picked up by your local driver and visit the following attractions. Then you will check-in at the hotel. Our local guide will show you around the village if time permits.
Shigatse to Lhasa - Breakfast, Lunch
Depart Lhasa - Breakfast, Lunch
Flight/High Speed train TBA (not included).
You will visit the following attractions and then will be transferred to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
Tour packages prices
St. Regis Lhasa Resort
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Twins or King Rooms with 2 Breakfasts taxes included.
Internal Flights / Train
All taxes, fuel charges inclued.
Comfort 1300 USD per person
2600 USD for 2 person
Deluxe 1450 USD per person
2900 USD for 2 person
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available..
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver