4-Day Yangshuo and Longji Rice Terraces
wildlife and nature
Arrive in Guilin, Transfer to Yangshuo- No Meals
Flight TBA not included (flights are available from most major cities).
You will be picked up by a U China Travel local guide at the airport who will be holding a sign bearing your name(s). They will walk you to the parking lot, load your luggage into the vehicle and escort you with the professional driver to your hotel for check-in.
It is a 45-minute drive from the airport to your hotel in Yangshuo and our guide will give you some information on the city’s history. After check-in, you will have some free time and our local guide will be happy to walk you around the hotel if you like and time permits.
Yangshuo - Breakfast, Lunch
Yulong River and Bamboo Rafting, Jiuxian Ancient Village, Shu Zan Tou Cun (Comb Bun Head Village)
Yangshuo to Longji - Breakfast, Lunch
Depart in the morning and you will be driven about 4 hours from Yangshuo to the Longji Rice Terraces. After lunch, you will hike up to your local lodge at the top of the rice terraces for check-in. After that our local guide will hike and explore the local villages with you and show you the best spots for photography. You’ll stayÂ overnight at the local lodge.
Depart Longji - Breakfast, Lunch
If the weather is good you can rise early in the morning for the sunrise. After breakfast you will be driven about 3-4 hours to the Guilin airport for your next destination
Tour packages prices
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat
Longji Star Wish Lodge
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Twins or King Rooms with 2 Breakfasts taxes included.
Internal Flights / Train
All taxes, fuel charges inclued.
Comfort 990 USD per person
1980 USD for 2 person
Deluxe 1100 USD per person
2200 USD for 2 person
- Private tour with all private transportations by private vehicle with driver, all entrance fees, lunches and private guide.
- 3 nights accommodations with breakfasts, taxes and services charges included.
- The price is for one people and based on two people traveling together.
- The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available..
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver