4-Day Shanghai with Excursion to Hangzhou
Gourmet and food
Arrive in Shanghai - No Meals
Flight TBA not included (flights are available from most major cities).
You will be picked up by a U China Travel local guide at the airport who will be holding a sign bearing your name(s). They will walk you to the parking lot, load your luggage into the vehicle and escort you with the professional driver to your hotel for check-in. Along the way from the airport to hotel, our guide will also give a run-down of the city’s main highlights.
Shanghai - Breakfast, Lunch
Shanghai to Hangzhou - Breakfast, Lunch
High Speed Train (First class) : G7319, 16:33-17:45
You will have a full-day tour of Shanghai and visit the following attractions. Then you will be transferred to the train station for the high-speed train to Hangzhou. After your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The West Lake Impression Show is highly recommended. You can spend the evening enjoying Hangzhou’s nightlife or resting at your hotel.
Hangzhou to Shanghai - Breakfast, Lunch
West Lake Excursion, Longjing Tea Plantation, Six Harmonies Pagoda
High Speed Train (First class) : G7320 15:53-16:58
You will have a full-day tour of Hangzhou and visit the following attractions. Then you will be transferred to the train station for the high-speed train to Shanghai. After your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel for check-in or transferred to the airport for your next destination.
Tour packages prices
Central Hotel Shanghai
Lotus Glade 52
Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Twins or King Rooms with 2 Breakfasts taxes included.
Internal Flights / Train
All taxes, fuel charges inclued.
Comfort 1050 USD per person
2100 USD for 2 person
Deluxe 1250 USD per person
2500 USD for 2 person
Boutique 1500 USD per person
3000 USD for 2 person
- Private tour with all private transportations by private vehicle with driver, all entrance fees, lunches and private guide.
- 2 nights accommodations in Shanghai while 1 night in Hangzhou with breakfasts, taxes and services charges included.
- Round trip first class high speed train Shanghai to Hangzhou and Hangzhou to Shanghai
- The price is for one people and based on two people traveling together.
- The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available..
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver