2-Day Excursion to Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain
Off the beaten path
Wildlife and nature
Historical and culture
Chengdu to Leshan and Emeishan - Lunch
You will be picked up in the lobby of your Chengdu hotel in the morning and drive 2 hours to the Leshan Giant Buddha. After the tour is finished, you will be sent back to hotel.
Emeishan to Chengdu - Breakfast, Lunch
You will have all day to visit Emei Mountain. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Chengdu.
Tour packages prices
Emeishan Hot Spring Hotel State Guests Building
Anantara Emei Resort & Spa
All entrance fees, private vehicule with drivers, lunches and privates guides
Twins or King Rooms with 2 Breakfasts taxes included.
Internal Flights / Train
All taxes, fuel charges inclued.
Comfort 500 USD per person
1000 USD for 2 person
Deluxe 600 USD per person
1200 USD for 2 person
- Private tour with all private transportations by private vehicle with driver, all entrance fees, lunches and private guide.
- 1 nights accommodations with breakfasts, taxes and services charges included.
- The price is for one people and based on two people traveling together.
- The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. We provide food only and drinks are NOT included.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration. Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 3 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available..
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver