Hangzhou is a stone's throw from Shanghai via high-speed train. One is the most fashionable and trendy city in China while the other is a developed city with picture perfect views such as the famous "West Lake". If you have extra time on your trip to Shanghai we highly recommend visiting Hangzhou, especially in the spring and autumn.
You will be picked up by a U China Travel local guide at the airport who will be holding a sign bearing your name(s). They will walk you to the parking lot, load your luggage into the vehicle and escort you with the professional driver to your hotel for check-in. Along the way from the airport to hotel, our guide will also give a run-down of the city’s main highlights.
You will have a full-day tour of Shanghai and visit the following attractions. Then you will be transferred to the train station for the high-speed train to Hangzhou. After your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The West Lake Impression Show is highly recommended.Â You can spend the evening enjoying Hangzhou’s nightlife or resting at your hotel.
You will have a full-day tour of Hangzhou and visit the following attractions. Then you will be transferred to the train station for the high-speed train to Shanghai. After your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel for check-in or transferred to the airport for your next destination.
1. Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
2. Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
3. Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air-conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority! The Vehicle we use will be air-conditioned and less than 2 years old. Bottled Water will be provided in the vehicles in all cities.
4. Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
5. Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
6. Service Charge & Government Taxes
7. Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
1. International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
2. China Entry Visa Fees.
3. Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
4. Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals, which are not included in the tour itinerary.
5. Meals: any, which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
6. Gratuities to guide and driver
our recommend tours in 04-Day Shanghai with Excursion to Hangzhou