1 Day Wuxi Tour
- Tour Code: WX-1D
- Destination: Wuxi
- Start From: $120 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You choose!!
- Highlights: While visiting Shanghai or Suzhou, don't miss the opportunity to visit Wuxi, a cultural center within eastern China, situated along the northern shores of beautiful Taihu Lake. Just 50 minutes outside of Shanghai and only 20 minutes outside of Suzhou, you can conveniently visit Wuxi and return the same day. Explore Wuxi's impressive Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Area and discover the 88-meter Grand Buddha, regarded among China's five giant Buddha’s alongside Hong Kong's Tiantan Buddha in the south, Sichuan's Leishan Buddha in the west, Datong's Yungang Grottoes in the north, and Luoyang's Longmen Grottoes located centrally. While in the park, a visit to the Lingshan Buddhist Palace, a magnificent spiritual sanctuary and cultural epicenter provides great insight into the beauty of Buddhism’s great longevity.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Wuxi||Arrive in Wuxi, Lingshan Grand Buddha and Lingshan Buddhist Palace||Lunch|
Today' s Activities: Arrive in Wuxi, Lingshan Grand Buddha and Lingshan Buddhist Palace
LINGSHAN GRAND BUDDHA: Silently towering at 88m above the ground, the Lingshan Grand Buddha is the true centerpiece of the Lingshan Scenic Area. The Buddha stands a full 42m (138ft) taller than the Statue of Liberty, situated alongside Taihu Lake in the city of Wuxi. Amidst a picturesque backdrop, the statue emulates the peaceful serenity of traditional Buddhist culture.
LINGSHAN BUDDHIST PALACE: Situated along the eastern edge of Lingshan, the Lingshan Buddhist Palace stands as a magnificent spiritual sanctuary within the park. Incorporating impressive artistic and spiritual concepts, the Buddhist Palace is a structure destined to behold great historical significance.
LINGSHAN VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT: Highlighting a fresh, flavorful variety of vegetarian cuisine, the Lingshan Vegetarian Restaurant located just east of King Asoka’s Pillar within Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Area boasts a diverse menu of traditional and exotic vegetarian dishes. The steamed buns and noodles are a regular favorite, while dishes like the Jinyumantang (carrot, potato, egg, and ginger), Jixiangsanbao (pumpkin, corn, and pine nut), and Tianxialiangcang (radish, carrot, celery, hericium, and tofu) add an exciting variety to the dining experience.
The Price is based on two persons travelling together!! The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. Click here to learn more about the extent of our coverage.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Wuxi Tours
- Wuxi Attractions
- Wuxi Hotels
- Wuxi Restaurants
- Wuxi Weather
- Wuxi Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.