4 Day Sanya Beach Tour
- Tour Code: SY-4D
- Destination: Sanya
- Start From: $520 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!
- Highlights: If it is a tropical beach vacation you're looking for, look no further than Sanya Yalong bay. Known by its reputation as the "Oriental Hawaii," Sanya Bay has the most beautiful beaches in southern China, and is the perfect escape from dreary winter weather. Soak in the warmth of beautiful sunshine, enjoy the calming scenic atmosphere, or take part in any of Sanya's many water sports. Whether traveling alone or with the family, Sanya is the perfect retreat.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive in Sanya, Flight not included||Airport to Hotel Transfer (Sanya)||No|
|Day 2||Sanya||The day at your own, you could choose to enjoy the wondrous beauty of Sanya or choose to do some exciting activities.||Breakfast|
|Day 3||Sanya||Diving with experts||Breakfast|
|Day 4||Depart Sanya, Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Sanya)||Breakfast|
Destination: Arrive in Sanya, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Sanya)
Rich with the charm and essence of a tropical getaway, Sanya is a popular destination for native and international travelers. Upon your arrival, our guide will meet you and transfer you to your Hotel. Your guide will give you some tips on local restaurants that we recommend and advise you on some of the best shopping streets nearby. Take the rest of the day to rest and recover from your travels and explore this seaside gem on your own.
Today' s Activities: The day at your own, you could choose to enjoy the wondrous beauty of Sanya or choose to do some exciting activities.
Take the day for yourself to enjoy the wondrous beauty of Sanya. Choose from a memorable cruise on the sea, relax under the shade of and umbrella or bask in the sunshine at the beach, or taste the tropical food under a gazebo.
With so many exciting activities to choose from like an exciting speed boat ride or a "banana boat" ride, you are sure to find something entertaining for the whole family. Any hotel or local restaurant is a great place to stop in for lunch to taste the local cuisine.
Today' s Activities: Diving with experts
Beginning and expert divers alike explore the waters of Sanya beach. Both scuba and boat diving are available to try. After the necessary training and the preparation you can start your dive accompanied by a certified coach. On this truly memorable journey you will explore the magnificent world beneath the sea, floating past schools of marine life, unique sea creatures, and vividly intricate coral reefs.
Destination: Depart Sanya, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Sanya)
Spend a last few hours along the beach or just relax and absorb the scenery before your transportation to the airport arrives.
Special notes for Diving:
1. People above twelve years old and in good health conditions can engage in diving.
2. People can engage in diving whether they whether they can swim or not.
3. Don't drink alcohol before diving. People suffering from heart disease, asthma, and hypertension cannot engage in diving.
4. Earplugs are not allowed to use when diving.
5. Please strictly follow your coach.
6. Make sure you fully understand the training before diving e.g.; the sign language used under water and Counter-Pressure method
Our Recommanded Hotels And Tour Price Per Person:
|Sanya||Hilton Sanya Resort & Spa||Yalong Bay Mangrove Tree Resort||Resort Golden Palm|
Tour Price: 1050 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 700 USD p/p
Tour Price: 710 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 490 USD p/p
Tour Price: 520 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 310 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Sanya Tours
- Sanya Attractions
- Sanya Hotels
- Sanya Restaurants
- Sanya Weather
- Sanya Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.