13-DAY WHOLE VIEW CHINA TOUR
- Tour Code: BJ-XA-GL-SH-13D
- Destination: Beijing,Xian,Guilin,Shanghai
- Start From: $2100 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: China is defined by a vast and varying landscape of breathtaking scenery, awe-inspiring historical masterpieces, and fascinating futuristic endeavors.With a history spanning centuries, China has evolved into a vibrant blend of ancient and modern worlds amidst a stunningly beautiful natural backdrop.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included||Airport to Hotel Transfer (Beijing)||No|
|Day 2||Beijing||Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and learn Taiji Ball from local people in Temple of Heaven||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Beijing||Mutianyu Great Wall, cable car or toboggan, after lunch visit Olympic Stadium||B, L|
|Day 4||Beijing to Xian, Flight TBA (Flight include)||Summer Palace, Transfer to airport (Beijing), airport to hotel transfer (Xian),Tang Dynasty Dancing Show||B, L, D|
|Day 5||Xian||Terracotta Warriors, Banpo Museum||B, L|
|Day 6||Xian||City Wall, Historical Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda||B, L|
|Day 7||Xian to Guilni, Flight TBA (include)||Fly from Xian to Guilin, Elephant Trucnk Hill||B, L|
|Day 8||Guilin to Yangshuo||Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Big BanYan Tree or biking, Outdoor show(Guilin Impression) produced by Zhang Yimou||B, L, D|
|Day 9||Yangshuo to Guilin||Drive back to Guilin, visit Reed Flute Cave||B, L|
|Day 10||Guiin to Shanghai, Flight TBA (include)||You will be transfered to airport (Guilin); Airport to hotel transfer (Shanghai)Jade Buddha Temple and the Bund||B, L|
|Day 11||Shanghai||Shanghai Museum, Shanghai World Financial Center and Yuyuan Garden, Acrobatics in Shanghai||B, L|
|Day 12||Shanghai-Zhujiajiao Water Town-Shanghai||Zhujiajiao Water Town and visiting Jewish Area||B, L|
|Day 13||Depart Shanghai, Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)||B|
Destination: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Beijing)
Our guide will pick you up at Beijing airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax during the remainder of the afternoon and evening to recover from the jet lag.
Today' s Activities: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and learn Taiji Ball from local people in Temple of Heaven
Meals: B, L, D
- Tiananmen Square: This vast iconic space that has retained a symbol of China's enduring nationalism covers 40.5 hectares (100 acres) close to the geographical center of Beijing. In the center of the world's largest square stands Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum, and the periphery is surrounded by imposing governmental buildings.
- The Forbidden City: The world's most extensive preserved palace complex, the Imperial Palace was constructed over a 14-year period beginning in 1406. The home to 24 Emperors from 1420-1911, the city is a maze of great squares, halls, gates, gardens, and living quarters.
-Heaven and Earth (TianDiYiJia): Hidden behind the walls of a beautifully restored courtyard mansion nearby the Imperial Palace you will find TianDiYiJia. Known as "Heaven and Earth" in English, this luxurious Chinese restaurant boasts stylishly ornate traditional designs, serving refreshingly unique fusion cuisine.
- Temple of Heaven: One of the purest examples of Ming architecture, the Temple of Heaven is a truly symbolic, beautifully balanced structural masterpiece, holding great significance in the historic evolution of China's enduring civilization. Magnificent gardens filled with Beijing residents enjoying morning Tai Chi or relaxing under shaded trees surround the temple.
Learning a Taiji Ball from local people: Here we specially arrange you a Taiji Ball, which is a new activity that combines the Taiji Movements with dancing rhythm. It makes more fun to practice.
- Dinner at Dadong Duck Restaurant: With a reputation as one of Beijing's finest dining establishments, the Dadong Duck Restaurant is the perfect place to experience a traditional Peking duck dinner in a uniquely modern style.
Today' s Activities: Mutianyu Great Wall, cable car or toboggan, after lunch visit Olympic Stadium
Meals: B, L
Great Wall at Mutianyu (with cable car and Toboggan): This less-crowded section of the Great Wall is a pleasant drive 90km NE of Beijing. A cable car takes you to a well preserved section (avoiding a very steep climb), where you can walk along the wall, through the watch towers and enjoy superb views of the wall as it snakes across the hills and mountains. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift or Toboggan. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
Lunch at School House: First built as a school in Huairou, the School House restaurant now operates as family run outfit serving up quality home style Beijing food. After a morning hike enjoy a delicious lunch with a scenic view of the Great Wall in the background.
-Olympic Stadium: Some of the worlds' most internationally renowned architects helped to create a new identity for Beijing to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games. Structures such as the National Stadium, commonly known as the "Birds Nest", and the Olympic Swim Stadium, or "Water Cube", have become iconic structures that represent a turning point in China's modern history.
Destination: Beijing to Xian, Flight TBA (Flight include)
Today' s Activities: Summer Palace, Transfer to airport (Beijing), airport to hotel transfer (Xian),Tang Dynasty Dancing Show
Meals: B, L, D
- Summer Palace: Spend the morning basking in the peaceful elegance of the Summer Palace. First erected during the Jin Dynasty (1115-1234) as a retreat for royal courts, the Summer Palace is widely regarded as one of the world’s most noted classical gardens. Covering 294 hectares, ¾ of which is water, the Summer Palace is seen as the quintessential Chinese garden, achieving a purely seamless unity with nature.
- Boat-transfer in the Summer Palace: For a truly unique experience, enjoy the beautiful scenery of the royal gardens of the Summer Palace by ferry boat.
You will be transfered to Beijing Airport for you flight to Xian;
You will be met and transfered to your hotel in Xian; U China Travel guide will assist you check in hotel;
- Evening at Tang Dynasty Dancing Show: Experience traditional dancing and singing as it was performed during Xian’s reign as China’s capital in the Tang Dynasty.
Today' s Activities: Terracotta Warriors, Banpo Museum
Meals: B, L
- Terracotta Warriors: An accidental discovery in 1974 revealed the guarded tomb of Emperor Qin. Dating back to 210BC, the Emperors tomb was securely guarded by an army of 7,000 terracotta warriors and archers with horses and chariots in full battle dress. Just an hour and a half from Xian, there is also an excellent museum, which hosts a film about the history of the vaults.
- Banpo Museum: The museum was established in 1958 on the site of an ancient clan commune dating back more than 6,000 years. Today 2 exhibition halls display items from the site such as stone tools, spinning wheels, pottery and daily living utensils. Just over an acre of land is dedicated to the third exhibition space, demonstrating traditional methods of pottery making, shelter construction, and burial practices.
Today' s Activities: City Wall, Historical Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Meals: B, L
Shaanxi Historical Museum: As the birthplace of ancient China, the history represented at the Shaanxi Historical Museum in southern Xian portrays the enduring history of Chinese civilization. You will find that most exhibitions have been presented in both English and Chinese, but our guide will happily help you translate if necessary.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A major Buddhist site, the simple, elegant brick Pagoda stands in the grounds of the attractive Da Ci'en Temple. The Pagoda was built in the 7th century to house the Buddhist materials that Xuanzang brought back from his epic journey to India. Composed of several large halls, the Pagoda houses magnificent statues and murals depicting Buddhist figures.
- City Wall: Explore the exquisitely intact city walls of Xian. Walk, ride a bike, or take an electric scooter along the 14 kilometer circuit of ramparts, gates, and watchtowers that make up one of the oldest and best-preserved ancient urban defense systems in the world.
Destination: Xian to Guilni, Flight TBA (include)
Today' s Activities: Fly from Xian to Guilin, Elephant Trucnk Hill
Meals: B, L
- Elephant Trunk Hill: This unique natural rock formation gained its name because when viewed from the water, the shape of the hill resembles that of an elephant drinking from the lake. The portion of the hill that resembles an elephant trunk dipped in the water forms the entry to what is known as Water Moon Cave. The reflection in the lake of the cave above joins with Water Moon Cave to create the image of a full moon floating on the water’s surface.
Destination: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today' s Activities: Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Big BanYan Tree or biking, Outdoor show(Guilin Impression) produced by Zhang Yimou
Meals: B, L, D
- Li River Cruise: Cruise along the peaceful and scenic Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo. Between spectacular limestone peaks you will see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants.
In the afternoon enjoy visiting Big BanYan Tree or biking around this small town. If you like, Chinese painting lesson is also a good choice.
Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree: The Big Banyan Tree is said to have been planted during the Jin Dynasty and is famous for its age and enchanted beauty. Measuring 7.1 meters at its trunk, the Big Banyan Tree's branches cover 1000 square meters of aerial space, twisting and sprawling 17 meters above the ground.
After dinner enjoy an outdoor show of Guilin Impressions produced by Zhang Yimou.
Destination: Yangshuo to Guilin
Today' s Activities: Drive back to Guilin, visit Reed Flute Cave
Meals: B, L
There will be no wake-up call this morning. Feel free to leisurely enjoy your breakfast, then afterwards you drive to Guilin and one the way we visit Reed Flute Cave.
- Reed Flute Cave: The stunning natural formations within the Reed Flute Cave have earned it a second name, The Palace of Natural Arts. Be sure to bring small change for local children who sell hand-crafted flutes near the entrance of the cave, otherwise you may find yourself with a handful of their stock!
Destination: Guiin to Shanghai, Flight TBA (include)
Today' s Activities: You will be transfered to airport (Guilin); Airport to hotel transfer (Shanghai)Jade Buddha Temple and the Bund
Meals: B, L
The Jade Buddha Temple was established in 1882 when a Chinese monk named Huigen imported two jade Buddha statues from Burma. Although the original temple was destroyed during the 1911 revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty, the jade Buddha statues were saved, and relocated in a new temple that was constructed in 1928.
- The Bund: Running along the Western bank of the Huangpu River, The Bund is arguably Shanghai's most recognizable avenue. The ornate European buildings characteristic of Shanghai's past now share this historic location with defining characteristics of a truly modern Shanghai.
Today' s Activities: Shanghai Museum, Shanghai World Financial Center and Yuyuan Garden, Acrobatics in Shanghai
Meals: B, L
Shanghai Museum: Regarded by many as China's largest and most impressive museum, the Shanghai Museum was designed to resemble an ancient Chinese cooking vessel. The museum houses a stunning collection of bronze, ceramic, and porcelain sculptures as well as calligraphy, furniture, and ethnic artifacts, spanning centuries of Chinese history.
Shanghai World Financial Center: This 101-story tall skyscraper completed construction and was opened to the public in mid-2008. It Reaches 492 meters (1,515 ft) above the hustle and bustle of Shanghai.
Yuyuan Garden: Peacefully situated within the bustling center of Shanghai close to the Yuyuan Bazaar is the Yuyuan Garden. This exquisite 5-acre garden is famous for its design. Meandering paths lead visitors across bridges, past rockeries, around picturesque lakes, and through decorative halls and pavilions.
Enjoy the acrobatics show at Era (Best Acrobatics in Shanghai)
Destination: Shanghai-Zhujiajiao Water Town-Shanghai
Today' s Activities: Zhujiajiao Water Town and visiting Jewish Area
Meals: B, L
Zhujiajiao Water Town: If you are looking for an escape from the excitement of the big city, visit the ancient water city of Zhu Jia Jiao. Located in a suburb of Shanghai City, this fan-shaped town characterized by its 36 ornate bridges, each uniquely designed, connects streets filled with ancient architecture dating back from the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Jewish Area Tour:Shanghai is a city not only of modern splendor, but also of rich historical merit. With its diverse past steeped in international relations and foreign influence, the city sheds light on a chapter in world history unfamiliar to many in China and abroad. U China Travel is delighted to feature a half-day tour of Shanghai's Jewish District to add yet another layer of richness to its extensive history. The tour provides insight into the significant influence the immigrant Jewish community had on the city's economic and architectural growth, highlighting the achievements of one of its most prominent families, the Sassoon's. In Shanghai's Hongkew District the tour visits the Ohel Moshe Synagogue, a museum documenting the history and experiences of the more than 20,000 Jewish immigrants that sought refuge in Shanghai at the height of WWII.
Destination: Depart Shanghai, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Bye China! Transfer to the airport for your flight!
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price Per Person:
|Beijing||Raffles Beijing Hotel or Peninsula Hotel||Crowne Plaza (Wangfujing)||Novotel Xin Qiao Beijing|
|Xian||Hyatt Regency Xian||Sofitel on Renmin Square||Aurum International Hotel|
|Shanghai||Grand Hyatt Shanghai||Radisson Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai|
|Guilin||Guilin Hilton Dayu Hotel||Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel||Guilin Bravo Hotel|
|Yangshuo||Paradesa Resort||Paradesa Resort||Paradesa Resort|
Tour Price: 3000 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 1300 USD p/p
Tour Price: 2700 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 1050 USD p/p
Tour Price: 2100 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 600 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Transportation: Flights from Beijing to Xian to Guilin to Shanghai, Flights, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess baggage charges: passengers are entitled to check in up to 20kg (44 Pounds) of hold baggage for economy class. The total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Beijing Overview
- Beijing Tours
- Beijing Attractions
- Beijing Hotels
- Beijing Restaurants
- Beijing Weather
- Embassies in Beijing
- Beijing Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.