2-DAY XIAN TOUR
- Tour Code: XA-2D
- Destination: Xian
- Start From: $200 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: Countless intriguing discoveries lay within the ancient walls of Xian.On this two-day tour you can admire the extensively unique Terracotta Army as well as indulge in the historical wonders found inside the Shanxi Historical Museum and the Banpo Museum. A Tang Dynasty Dancing Show in the evening reveals insight into the decadently prosperous cultural era.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive in Xian, flight is not inclde||Airport to Hotel Transfer, City Wall, Shangxi Historical Museum and Tang Dynasty Dancing Show||L, D|
|Day 2||Depart Xian||Terracotta Warriors, Banpo Museum, Transfer to airport for you own flight||B, L|
Destination: Arrive in Xian, flight is not inclde
Today' s Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer, City Wall, Shangxi Historical Museum and Tang Dynasty Dancing Show
Meals: L, D
City Wall: Explore the exquisitely intact city walls of Xian. Walk, ride a bike, or take an electric scooter along the 14 kilometer circuit of ramparts, gates, and watchtowers that make up one of the oldest and best-preserved ancient urban defense systems in the world. Great views span both sides of the spectacular city wall.
Shanxi Historical Museum: The history of Shanxi is said to be the history of China, and this museum is quite simply one of the nation's best. Four major galleries in large, Tang-style buildings house a vast and impressive collection, beautifully displayed. Most of the item labels are in English, although some other information on the exhibitions is not, but your guide can help here. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Tang Dynasty Dancing Show: The show that presents the palace dances and sings in the Tang Dynasty when Xian was the capital of ancient China.
Destination: Depart Xian
Today' s Activities: Terracotta Warriors, Banpo Museum, Transfer to airport for you own flight
Meals: B, L
- Terracotta Warriors: An accidental discovery in 1974 revealed the guarded tomb of Emperor Qin. Dating back to 210BC, the Emperors tomb was securely guarded by an army of 7,000 terracotta warriors and archers with horses and chariots in full battle dress. Each figure is unique, and their painstaking repair and excavation continues in 3 sites, which are protected inside enormous hangars. Just an hour and a half from Xian, there is also an excellent museum, which hosts a film about the history of the vaults. In order to preserve the historical discovery, no flash photography is allowed inside the hangars.
- Banpo Museum: The museum was established in 1958 on the site of an ancient clan commune dating back more than 6,000 years. Today 2 exhibition halls display items from the site such as stone tools, spinning wheels, pottery and daily living utensils. Just over an acre of land is dedicated to the third exhibition space, demonstrating traditional methods of pottery making, shelter construction, and burial practices.
After that you will be tramsfered to airport to your next destination. Or you could extend one more night (not include)in Xian and take the flight next day.
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price Per Person:
|Xian||Sofitel on Renmin Square||Aurum International Hotel|
Tour Price:260 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 90 USD p/p
Tour Price: 200USD p/p
Single Supplement: 40 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Xian Tours
- Xian Attractions
- Xian Hotels
- Xian Restaurants
- Xian Weather
- Xian Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.