7-DAY EAST CITY TOUR,SHANGHAI,SUZHOU AND HANGZHOU
- Tour Code: SH-SZ-HZ-7D
- Destination: Shanghai,Suzhou,Hangzhou
- Start From: $1260 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: See so much of what beautiful China has to offer from the exciting ultramodern towers of Shanghai, to the tranquil canals and gardens of Suzhou, and the exquisite natural landscape of Hangzhou.With a history spanning centuries, these ideal cities display China's past, present, and future with an essence you will find no where else in the world.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive Shanghai, Flight not include||Jade Buddha Temple, French Concession and the Bund, Acrobatics Show||B, L|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Shanghai Museum, Shanghai World Financial Center and Yuyuan Garden||B, L|
|Day 3||Shanghai to Suzhou||Take 0.4 hour express train to suzhou, The Garden of the Master of Nets , Lingering Garden||B, L|
|Day 4||Suzhou to Hangzhou||Humble Administrator's Garden, Rickshaw Ride and No.1 Silk Factory, Take 2 hour express train to Hangzhou||B, L|
|Day 5||Hangzhou||Lingyin Temple, Cruise on the West Lake, Meijiawu Tea Plantation||B, L|
|Day 6||Hangzhou||Learn Taiji next to the West Lake, Biking or stolling around the west lake and Enjoy the relaxing and leisure afternoon. Slow down the life rhythm.||B, L|
|Day 7||Depart Hangzhou||Hotel to airport transfer, or Transfer you back to Shanghai to take you flight||B|
Destination: Arrive Shanghai, Flight not include
Today' s Activities: Jade Buddha Temple, French Concession and the Bund, Acrobatics Show
Meals: B, L
Jade Buddha Temple: The Jade Buddha Temple was established in 1882 when a Chinese monk named Huigen imported two jade Buddha statues from Burma. Although the original temple was destroyed during the 1911 revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty, the jade Buddha statues were saved, and relocated in a new temple that was constructed in 1928. This famous Buddhist temple located in the Western part of Shanghai is a quiet escape from the modern flourishing city.
French Concession: Get lost in the French Concession, an area once reserved for French traders visiting Shanghai for business. Historical European buildings stand amidst distinctly Shanghainese architecture, lining narrow streets and shady avenues. Upscale shopping boutiques and countless cafés and restaurants have transformed this area into one of Shanghai's most popular neighborhoods.
- The Bund: Running along the Western bank of the Huangpu River, The Bund is arguably Shanghai's most recognizable avenue. Established originally in the late 1800's, The Bund catered mostly to Shanghai’s foreign trade and banking sector. Today The Bund has taken on a new vitality. The ornate European buildings characteristic of Shanghai's past now share this historic location with defining characteristics of a truly modern Shanghai. Futuristic developments, chic bars and restaurants, hotels, and high-end shops have revived this The Bund, one of Shanghai's true waterfront treasures.
Watch the acrobatics show at Era (Best Acrobatics in Shanghai)
Today' s Activities: Shanghai Museum, Shanghai World Financial Center and Yuyuan Garden
Meals: B, L
Shanghai Museum: Regarded by many as China's largest and most impressive museum, the Shanghai Museum was designed to resemble an ancient Chinese cooking vessel. The museum houses a stunning collection of bronze, ceramic, and porcelain sculptures as well as calligraphy, furniture, and ethnic artifacts, spanning centuries of Chinese history. Don't forget to see if there are any traveling exhibitions on view and be sure to give yourself plenty of time to enjoy this extensive collection.
Shanghai World Financial Center: This 101-story tall skyscraper completed construction and was opened to the public in mid-2008. Reaching 492 meters (1,515 ft) above the hustle and bustle of Shanghai, this mixed-use skyscraper consisting of offices, conference rooms, observation decks, a shopping mall on the ground level, and a Park Hyatt hotel, became the tallest building on China's mainland, including Hong Kong.
Yuyuan Garden: Peacefully situated within the bustling center of Shanghai close to the Yuyuan Bazaar is the Yuyuan Garden. This exquisite 5-acre garden is famous for its design. Meandering paths lead visitors across bridges, past rockeries, around picturesque lakes, and through decorative halls and pavilions. The intentional location of trees and shrubs within the garden serve as frames for charming views and create a sense of peace and harmony throughout the garden.
Destination: Shanghai to Suzhou
Today' s Activities: Take 0.4 hour express train to suzhou, The Garden of the Master of Nets , Lingering Garden
Meals: B, L
The Garden of the Master of Nets : The smallest of Suzhou's residential gardens, this impressively designed outdoor space covers no more than 5,000 sq meters, but emits an illusion making the garden appear far greater in size. Enjoy the harmonious tranquility embedded within the succession of small gardens and architectural elements.
- Lingering Garden : Created over 400 years ago in the Qing Dynasty, the Lingering Garden is revered as one of China’s four most famous classical private gardens. Designed in the traditional Qing style, the garden is known for its magnificent architectural elements, varying in size, shape, and color.
Destination: Suzhou to Hangzhou
Today' s Activities: Humble Administrator's Garden, Rickshaw Ride and No.1 Silk Factory, Take 2 hour express train to Hangzhou
Meals: B, L
Humble Administrator's Garden: Explore the Humble Administrator's Garden, perhaps China's most famous classical garden. Designed during the Ming Dynasty, the garden covers five hectares and is divided into three parts: an Eastern, middle, and Western garden. The gardens surround a central pond with pavilions, terraces, chambers, and towers spotting the landscape. This peaceful, serene garden brings great pleasure to all who visit. Be sure to stop by the Garden Museum to learn more about the history of China's largest and most beautiful garden.
Rickshaw ride: Take an exciting rickshaw ride through the ancient streets of Suzhou where you can see activities of daily life and take in views of Hutongs, traditional courtyard housing complexes.
The No.1 Silk Factory: Suzhou is home to some of China's most beautiful hand crafted silk products. At the No. 1 Silk Factory visitors are able to observe the practice of making silk as it is processed from the worm to the final product, as well as gain insight to China’s rich silk history. The factory also houses a beautiful selection of fine silk goods for sale in their showroom.
Today' s Activities: Lingyin Temple, Cruise on the West Lake, Meijiawu Tea Plantation
Meals: B, L
Lingyin Temple/ Monastery of the Hidden Souls: One of China's most cherished Buddhist treasures, Lingyin Temple is hidden within Hangzhou’s tranquil forests. This peaceful sanctuary was first erected in 326 A.D. and enjoyed centuries of prosperity and growth. The numerous Buddhist relics and writings housed within the temple signify the historical development of Buddhism in the region. More than 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures dating from the 10th to 14th centuries stand at the entrance to the temple. Throughout its history, Lingyin Temple has endured destruction and reconstruction and was recently fully restored to its original condition.
- Cruise on the West Lake: Enjoy the tranquil waters and peaceful surroundings of West Lake. Chinese poets throughout history have tried to capture the serene beauty of the lake through sentimental writings. Located along the west edge of Hangzhou City, West Lake is a cherished symbol of Hangzhou with an ever-present beauty throughout all seasons.
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation: Surrounded by a lush landscape of forested mountains, the Meijiawu Tea Plantation is a delightful retreat from the noise and activity of China's urban culture. The plantation is located in West Lake Park and is known for its production of traditional teas. Surrounded by the peaceful natural environment, relax and enjoy the unique culture and fragrance of tea.
Today' s Activities: Learn Taiji next to the West Lake, Biking or stolling around the west lake and Enjoy the relaxing and leisure afternoon. Slow down the life rhythm.
Meals: B, L
Learn Taiji next to the West Lake: In the morning join local residents playing Taiji next to the west lake surrounded by fresh air and beautiful scenery. We will prepare a master of Taiji to instruct you on the basic principles, don't worry you probably wont become an expert, but the master will show you fun ways to play. After you learning Taiji you can take this wonderful experience home with you and continue to practice for the rest of your life.
Enjoy the relaxing and leisure afternoon. Slow down the life rhythm.
Destination: Depart Hangzhou
Today' s Activities: Hotel to airport transfer, or Transfer you back to Shanghai to take you flight
Hotel to airport transfer, or Transfer you back to Shanghai for departure flight
Note: If you choose to stay in Hangzhou for a few extra days, or would like to arrive a few days early in Beijing, please let us know, and we'd be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.
Our Recommanded Hotels And Tour Price Per Person:
|Shanghai||Radisson Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai|
|Suzhou||Sheraton Hotel & Towers Suzhou||Bamboo Grove Hotel Suzhou|
|Hangzhou||Sofitel Westlake||Lake View Hotel|
Tour Price: 1480 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 600 USD p/p
Tour Price: 1260 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 320 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Transportation: Shanghai to Suzhou Train (Sofe seat), Suzhou to Hangzhou Train (Soft seat) Train No, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Shanghai Tours
- Shanghai Attractions
- Shanghai Hotels
- Shanghai Restaurants
- Shanghai Weather
- Shanghai Interactive Map
- Consulates in Shanghai
- Shanghai Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.