4 DAYS, PANDA FACE TO FACE
- Tour Code: CD-4D
- Destination: Chengdu
- Start From: $550 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: Have you ever wanted to be a zookeeper or be an adopted mother to a panda? This is your chance. Spend a day seeing and doing all that goes into caring for these wonderful endangered animals. Feeding and keeping them cool are just a couple of the exciting things you will get to do at the Panda Breeding and Research Centre.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive in Chengdu, Flight not included||Airport to Hotel Transfer (Chengdu)||No|
|Day 2||Chengdu||Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan and Face Changing Show||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Chengdu||One Day Panda Keeper Experience||B, L, D|
|Day 4||Depart Chengdu, Flight not included||En route, visit Dujiangyan , Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu)||B|
Destination: Arrive in Chengdu, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Chengdu)
You will be met and transfered to your hotel.
Today' s Activities: Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan and Face Changing Show
Meals: B, L, D
- Wuhou Temple: This memorial temple is dedicated to Zhuge Liang (181-234) who is thought by most Chinese to be one of the most outstanding military strategists in Chinese history. A hero of the novel "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms", Zhuge Liang led his emperor, Liu Bei, to many military victories during the Three Kingdoms period. Wander through these peaceful gardens and enjoy the art of a traditional Chinese temple.
- Jinli Old Street: Once a commercial center during the Kingdom of Shu (Three Kingdoms), it has been reconstructed using Qing Dynasty architectural elements and today is home to many of the areas most talented artisans and craftsmen. See the bustle and smells of old China while shopping and taking in all that this unique street has to offer. If you need to take a rest, Starbucks is also here waiting to serve you a cup of hot coffee.
- Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan: The museum is located about an hour outside of Chengdu. The museum was first opened in 1992 and houses relics of a lost civilization that left behind no historical record or myths. Today these relics are classified as being from the Sanxingdui Culture dating back to the 12th and 11th centuries BCE. The museum houses some of the world’s oldest bronze metal castings including statues and masks.
-Bian Lian (face changing): Witness this dying art form that takes its roots from Sichuan opera. These performers are able to change their faces using the secret art of face changing. The art itself is passed down from generation to generation in one family and cannot be taught to outsiders. The music, costumes and face changing make this a performance you don’t want to miss.
Today' s Activities: One Day Panda Keeper Experience
Meals: B, L, D
Drive about 167km (3 hours) to Wolong Natural Reserve Area and check into the hotel.
This afternoon will be one that you will cherish for a long time! Special permission has been obtained for all tour members to be volunteers at the Panda Base for half a day. You will assist in feeding the giant Pandas in the giant panda enclosure. The park director will conduct a lecture and you will learn much about this lovely animal.
Destination: Depart Chengdu, Flight not included
Today' s Activities: En route, visit Dujiangyan , Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu)
On our way back to Chengdu we will stop at the Dujiangyan Irrigation System. Dujiangyan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built before the Great Wall.
- Dujiangyan was built to stop seasonal floods, while at the same time allowing soldier to be sent up the river to the frontier during ancient times. The system has made the local area one of the most productive in China and this system has served the locals for over 2,000 years. Some say this achievement was more important than the Great Wall.
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price Per Person:
|Chengdu||Crowne Plaza Chengdu||Tianfu Sunshine Hotel Chengdu|
Tour Price: 640 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 230 USD p/p
Tour Price: 550 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 140 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Chengdu Tours
- Chengdu Attractions
- Chengdu Hotels
- Chengdu Restaurants
- Chengdu Weather
- Consulates in Chengdu
- Chengdu Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.