3 DAYS, FROM JEWISH DISTRICT TO YU GARDEN
- Tour Code: SH-3D-B
- Destination: Shanghai
- Start From: $400 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: In what seems like the blink of an eye Shanghai has evolved from centuries of ancient history into an urban metropolis, made unique by a fascinating blend of past and present, painting an exciting picture of China's future.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Arrive in Shanghai, Flight not include||Jewish District Tour||L|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Shanghai World Financial Center, Yuyuan Garden, Yu Market and Huangpu River Cruise||B, L|
|Day 3||Depart Shanghai, Flight Not include||Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)||B|
Destination: Arrive in Shanghai, Flight not include
Today' s Activities: Jewish District Tour
Shanghai's Jewish District: Shanghai is a city not only of modern splendor, but also of rich historical merit. With its diverse past steeped in international relations and foreign influence, the city sheds light on a chapter in world history unfamiliar to many in China and abroad. U China Travel is delighted to feature a half-day tour of Shanghai's Jewish District to add yet another layer of richness to its extensive history. The tour provides insight into the significant influence the immigrant Jewish community had on the city's economic and architectural growth, highlighting the achievements of one of its most prominent families, the Sassoon's. In Shanghai's Hongkew District the tour visits the Ohel Moshe Synagogue, a museum documenting the history and experiences of the more than 20,000 Jewish immigrants that sought refuge in Shanghai at the height of WWII.
Today' s Activities: Shanghai World Financial Center, Yuyuan Garden, Yu Market and Huangpu River Cruise
Meals: B, L
Shanghai World Financial Center: This 101-story tall skyscraper completed construction and was opened to the public in mid-2008. It Reaches 492 meters (1,515 ft) above the hustle and bustle of Shanghai.
Yuyuan Garden: Peacefully situated within the bustling center of Shanghai close to the Yuyuan Bazaar is the Yuyuan Garden. This exquisite 5-acre garden is famous for its design. Meandering paths lead visitors across bridges, past rockeries, around picturesque lakes, and through decorative halls and pavilions. The intentional location of trees and shrubs within the garden serve as frames for charming views and create a sense of peace and harmony throughout the garden.
Yuyuan Market: Just outside Yuyuan Garden is the bustling Yuyuan Market. Stop by this vibrant energetic market to pick up local crafts and trinkets or grab a quick bite at one of the many snack venues.
Huangpu River Cruise (from South Bund to Wusong): Enjoy breathtaking views of Shanghai on a Huangpu River Cruise. Winding through the city from the South Bund to Wusong, admire the buildings of the Bund that line the Western shore of the Huangpu from the deck of your riverboat. Longer cruises carry passengers as far as the mouth of the Yangtze, passing some of the worlds busiest wharves and river traffic along the way. On an evening cruise take in views of Shanghai’s spectacular display of city lights lining the East and West banks of the Huangpu River.
Destination: Depart Shanghai, Flight Not include
Today' s Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)
You will be transfered by U China Travel guide to the airport for your flight;
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price Per Person:
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
Super 5-Star 5-Star 4-Star Shanghai Shanghai Portman Ritz-Carlton Radisson Shanghai New World The Bund Hotel Shanghai
Tour Price: 700 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 400 USD p/p
Tour Price:530 USD p/p
Single Supplement:280 USD p/p
Tour Price:400 USD p/p
Single Supplement:150 USD p/p
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary. Breakfast is usually a buffet, and we endeavor to ensure that a choice of western or Chinese breakfasts is supplied.
- Private Transfers: between airports, hotels and scenic spots by private air conditioned vehicle. All our vehicles are less than 3 years old and licensed with the City Tourism Administration, and come with a professional driver and English-speaking guide (with qualifications from the National Tourism Administration). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, and will remain with you throughout your time there. A new guide and driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds, with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the itinerary serve daily western and Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: We use China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Arrangements: including planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International airfares or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, and sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: any which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Shanghai Tours
- Shanghai Attractions
- Shanghai Hotels
- Shanghai Restaurants
- Shanghai Weather
- Shanghai Interactive Map
- Consulates in Shanghai
- Shanghai Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.