3 DAYS, ESCAPE TO GUILIN AND YANGSHUO (AIR INCLUDED)
- Tour Code: BJ-GL-YS-3D
- Destination: Beijing,Guilin,Yangshuo,Beijing
- Start From: $960 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: Escape the hustle & bustle of the big city to experience the natural masterpiece that is Guilin. Feast your senses on lush landscapes and fascinatingly unique panoramas.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Beijing to Guilin CN7215, 0925-1225, flight include||Airport to Hotel Transfer (Guilin), Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill||L|
|Day 2||Guilin to Yangshuo||Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Banyan Tree||B, L|
|Day 3||Yangshuo to Guilin to Beijing, Flight CA1472, 1605-1900||Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Airport Transfer (Guilin)||B, L|
Destination: Beijing to Guilin CN7215, 0925-1225, flight include
Today' s Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Guilin), Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill
After you arrive in Guilin, you will be met and transferred to your hotel; After check in, you will visit:
- Reed Flute Cave: The stunning natural formations within the Reed Flute Cave have earned it a second name, ‘The Palace of Natural Arts.’ Be sure to bring small change for local children who sell hand-crafted flutes near the entrance of the cave, otherwise you may find yourself with a handful of their stock!
- Elephant Trunk Hill: Elephant Trunk Hill lies along the Western Bank of the Li River, Southwest of Guilin City. This unique natural rock formation gained its name because when viewed from the water, the shape of the hill resembles that of an elephant drinking from the lake. The portion of the hill that resembles an elephant trunk dipped in the water forms the entry to what is known as Water Moon Cave. The reflection in the lake of the cave above joins with Water Moon Cave to create the image of a full moon floating on the water's surface. This truly magnificent natural phenomenon has made Elephant Trunk Hill a National 4A Scenery location.
Destination: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today' s Activities: Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Banyan Tree
Meals: B, L
- Li River Cruise: Cruise along the peaceful and scenic Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo. Take in the stunning scenery, as each bend in the river promises to reveal the natural beauty of the area. Between spectacular limestone peaks you will see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Be sure to confirm the departure location of your cruise, as boats depart from various wharves, depending on the height of the river throughout the year.
- Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree: Just 7.5km south of Yangshou lies one of the region's most fascinating and oldest natural attractions. The Big Banyan Tree is said to have been planted during the Jin Dynasty and is famous for its age and enchanted beauty. Measuring 7.1 meters at its trunk, the Big Banyan Tree's branches cover 1000 square meters of aerial space, twisting and sprawling 17 meters above the ground.
Destination: Yangshuo to Guilin to Beijing, Flight CA1472, 1605-1900
Today' s Activities: Yangshuo Moon Mountain and Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Meals: B, L
- Yangshuo Moon Mountain: Appropriately named for its fascinatingly impressive span, nearly 50 meters, Moon Mountain is a natural wonder and a spectacular site to see. Be prepared for persistent local hawkers who crowd the base of the mountain selling water to hikers. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking for there are many steps to reach the top!
After lunch, you will be transferred to Guilin Airport and take the flight back to Beijing;
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price per Person:
|Guilin||Lijiang Waterfall Hotel||Guilin Bravo Hotel|
|Yangshuo||Paradesa Resort||Paradesa Resort|
Tour Price:1010 USD p/p
Single Supplement: 130 USD p/p
Tour Price:960 USD p/p
Single Supplement:102 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together sharing one room
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Transportation: Beijing to Guilin, Flight CN7215, 0925-1225; Guilin to Beijing, Flight CA1472, 1605-1900
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges: Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg(44 Pounds), for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. Learn more about luggage regulations when fly demotic China.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Beijing Overview
- Beijing Tours
- Beijing Attractions
- Beijing Hotels
- Beijing Restaurants
- Beijing Weather
- Embassies in Beijing
- Beijing Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.