1 DAY EXCURSION TO XIAN WITH FLIGHT INCLUDED
- Tour Code: BJ-XA-1D
- Destination: Beijing,Xian,Beijing
- Start From: $520 USD Currency Converter
- Departure Dates: You Choose!!!
- Highlights: Do you want to see the Terra Cotta Warriors, but have little time? We can help. We will fly you to Xian for the day, show you the highlights and deliver you back to Beijing the same day.
- Brief Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Price Includes
- Hotel Information
- What Our Clients Say!
|Tour Date||Destinations||Today's Activities||Meals|
|Day 1||Beijing to Xian, HU7137 08:00AM--09:35AM Xian to Beijing, HU7881 06:00PM--07:35PM||Airport Transfer (Xian), Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall and airport to downtown transfer (Beijing)||Lunch|
Destination: Beijing to Xian, HU7137 08:00AM--09:35AM Xian to Beijing, HU7881 06:00PM--07:35PM
Today' s Activities: Airport Transfer (Xian), Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall and airport to downtown transfer (Beijing)
- Terracotta Warriors: Discovered accidentally in 1974, this incredible army of over 7000 soldiers, archers, horses and chariots in full battle array has guarded Emperor Qin's tomb since 210BC. Each figure is unique, and the painstaking repair and excavation continues in 3 pits which are protected inside huge hangars. The site is located 1.5 hours from Xian, and also includes an excellent museum and film about the history of the vaults. Photos (no flash) are allowed. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- City Wall: The walls, ramparts, gates and watchtowers form one of the oldest and most complete city defenses still standing. Built in the 13th century on the foundations of the original Tang Dynasty surrounding the city centre you can walk, rent a bike or take an electric cart around the full 14km circuit, with great views of the city on either side.
Beijing To Xian, Flight, HU7137 0800-0935 (Our arrangements)
Xian to Beijing, Flight, HU7881 1800-1935 (Our arrangements)
Our Recommended Hotels and Tour Price per Person:
Tour Price: 350 USD p/p
These prices are based on min two adults traveling together
The prices stated can only be indicative and may be adjusted once we know your date of travel, number in your party and if you have any other specific requirements.
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds with all of the tax and service charge included. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Transportation: Beijing to Xian, Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges: Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg(44 Pounds), for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. Learn more about luggage regulations when fly demotic China.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Single Room Supplement.
Get a Quote
This section will allow you to submit a quotation request with U China Travel and we will reply you in 24 hours;
Custom Tailoring: U China Travel specializes in customized high quality private China Tours. Never compromise, Let our travel consultants customize U China Travel! Tell us what you need now!
- Beijing Overview
- Beijing Tours
- Beijing Attractions
- Beijing Hotels
- Beijing Restaurants
- Beijing Weather
- Embassies in Beijing
- Beijing Travel Guide
U China Travel specializes in tailor-made travel. We strive to always create a comfortable and relaxing private travel experience for you. We are very experienced in working with family and business travelers. We also avoid the typical tourist restaurants, places targeting travelers. At U China Travel, Quality, Authenticity, and Flexibility are our top priorities.
As a boutique travel group we hope not to be the biggest, but strive to be the best travel company with the highest quality service in China.